BREAKING NEWS

Again, Hoodlums Attack Ondo Monarch, Destroy Palace


Some hoodlums have allegedly attacked the traditional ruler of Ode Community in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, Oba Sunday Boboye and also destroyed his palace, PUNCH has reported.



The incident was the second time in one week, as some youths allegedly burnt down the first palace of the monarch last week. After the attack, Oba Boboye was said to have moved to the second palace where he was allegedly attacked again.


It was gathered that the attack was not unconnected with the land dispute between the Ode and its neighbouring Isinigbo community.

According to an eyewitness, the hoodlums stormed the Ode Community about 12.05am on Tuesday, shooting indiscriminately while everyone was asleep.


Shortly after, they allegedly moved to the second palace of the traditional ruler where they continued the shooting.


A resident of the community, who identified himself as Ayodeji Agbebi, said the entire community was awakened when the hoodlums entered the town and started shooting.



In a reaction, the embattled traditional ruler said the attack was targeted at him.


READ ALSO...Confusion At Ondo Tribunal As Lawyer's Driver Suffers Bloody Attack


          RECOMMENDED MESSAGE TO READ!

Let VAM Nigeria help your business/brand reach a wider audience, Event coverage, Campaign and others. Advertise with us today! Contact Our Marketing Team; WhatsApp: 📲08072633727. Email: [email protected]


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!